Sunday, April 24, 2011

Barkha Dutt and Myself in a Court Case

Those who read my posts and comment know how much I am against Barkha Dutt and I have my own reasons. For me a journalist should not be talking FOR a party.. 2G, radia tapes.. a journalist shouldn't be biased, which I think she is. Its all my view and all are free for that..

Ohh.. I forgot, I have to write about my court case against Barkha Dutt.. so what if this whole JUDICIAL process happened in my DREAMS ;-)...its still interesting.. read on...

====
One day Barkha Dutt happens to read some of my posts and finds how much critical I am of her conduct. She is in the habit of only good good writings, how can she take this. And moreover how can a MANGO person (aam aadmi) write such bad bad things about her. She got infuriated. Taking note from one of the incident where she asked one blogger to remove his post (search in google "Barkha dutt, Kunte, Shoddy Journalism", Image below shows what that user wrote), she decided to do the same.



Her lawyer sends me legal notice to withdraw my post (I remember a time during college when I almost lost one year but didn't say Sorry, because I did no wrong). I thought if she can say anything, why can't I? Its time these so called big journalist who enjoy patronage from the govt, needs to be taken HEAD ON..  So I tell her, I won't do that.

So now she lodges a case against me, and everyday I have to go to court. I decided to fight my case myself with the help of GOOGLE DEWTA(god) , everyday I come from court and search internet for various things to help me in court, to fight against her.

This case goes on and on and on... as we all know this is normal in our courts :-) but one thing makes me feel bad, I have to appear daily in court, but Barkha is exempted.. I put a strong argument in court, is she special ? or is her work more special? why this kind of partiality.. just because she appears to be famous and she has big lawyers and she is fighting case against a AAM AADMI, does it mean she will fight case as if she is playing a VIDEO GAME.. I said to court, give your judgment, I can't continue to come to court when you can't provide a level field for all. To this court agrees and passes order that Barkha Dutt too has to appear daily..

Now this was too much for a PERSONALITY, how can she come daily, as that will mean spending hours in the courtroom, which will mean FINANCIAL loss..
anyway as per court orders she continues to come...but soon she knows she can't do this infinitely, because their new channel is looking for alternate and this is giving her bad name too.. she thinks, then how will she continue her journalism ...

so she tell in court that she is withdrawing this case.. but to her surprise, I tell the court I won't let her withdraw it, I need judgment on this. In our free country, cases can't be lodged and withdrawn as per our convenience.. now this was a bouncer .. court agrees and the request of withdraw is quashed..

now as the case moves ahead, I make a strong pitch for 2G and Radia tapes, I said, if there is some truth on those allegations, then Your Honor, what I have written stands true and then all this case will fall apart. To this the court agrees, and passes instructions to CBI to make Barkha Dutt also a party to the case...
arguments were being made in the court...

but in the meantime..clocks strike 6:30 in the morning and my dream is broken.. had I slept a bit more then this whole 2G, Barkha case would have been decided :-) ha ha..

This was my dream, and its all a fiction. Just wanted to share this.

1 comment:

  1. :-) well said...
    IMHO, as a parti, she is good with linguistic but pining for some company(political)...journalism whence popular, politics impediment the freedom...I remember old say..journalism is corporate in which rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame poor people...

    ReplyDelete