Sunday, May 1, 2011

Google Search home page today has an error, see it to believe it

Myself being a developer you all know we can't do away with Google Devta :-) so we are in the habit of opening google search page (www.google.co.in or www.google.com) thousand times daily..ok..if not thousand then atleast 500 times :-) ha ha..

Today when I opened this page, as many times in the past, google had a lovely image there. It looked pretty and when I moved my mouse over I was delighted. Again google had a small surprise. Sometimes I think not only hard core developers, designers too show their stuff at google.

Ok now lets get back to google error (which I think is), or may be its intentional (then I would like to know why)..

1) See picture below of google search. See arrow marked with BLUE color. You will notice that there is a clock (hour, minute and second hand clearly visible). Ok now lets see what google is showing when its magnified.

2) See picture below (magnified picture)

Now in the picture above marked with RED ARROW, you can clearly see that the MAGNIFIED image is wrong, instead of a clock its showing GEARS.

3) Now to further cement it, I have magnified Picture 1st (the one showing clock) relevant portion 3 times, you have a look yourself.


So you can clearly see yourself that the magnified image isn't correct.
I wonder if its intentional but if not then I will be interested in knowing what google says about this :-)

Google also makes mistakes :-) after all humans have made it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment